Nicely Maintained and updated on almost an acre. 3 BR Raised Rancher on a peaceful street in Lower Salford. Walk into the freshly Painted, Bright and spacious Living Room. Updated Eat in Kitchen is to the rear, open to the step down Family Room with Brick fireplace with wood burning insert. Lower walkout level has a full bath and several finished bonus room that you can use as you please. There are 3 Br's and a full bath down the hall off of the LR. The Main Bedroom has french doors that open to the deck in the rear. Off of the Kitchen is the Laundry room with sliders that also open to the rear upper level deck. Set up to entertain, this deck w/ Pergola has room for guests and steps down to the lower level pool deck. Enjoy the summer floating in the pool with a frosty beverage. Rear yard backs to woods for an extra measure of privacy and relaxation. Close to the Northeast extension and minutes from shopping and restaurants. You need to come and see this one today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,865 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- 1. Insert, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Child safety fence
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Rear Yard, Sloping, No Thru Street.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)